- 298 (Registered)
15 Speedy Math Tricks – in 30 minutes
15 Speedy Math Tricks – in 30 minutes
- BLAZE thru the SAT, GED, GRE, PSAT, GMAT, ACT and admission / entrance standardized tests – FASTER!
- Enhance MEMORY
- BOOST your Mental Math
- HACK Math Exams
- SHARPEN Brain Synapses & Neurons
- IMPRESS your friends
- MASTER tricks to become a math GENIUS!
Fantastic Student Reviews and 4-5 Star Ratings for this course:
Ruchi Mittal (3 months ago): ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Anthony Williams (a year ago): ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Guru Vishnu Vardhan (8 months ago): ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Oliver Crehan ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Eng.Ayman Diab ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Md. Khaleaquzzaman Mintu ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Pawan Babbar ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Larry Turner ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Kevin David Rangel Jiménez ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sameer Khaladkar ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
BANG Le-Duc ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Vamsi Krishna Yeturu ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Gwendolyn Mays ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Suprabhat Das ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Janine Gail Pecoro ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Ashish Patel – 4.5 stars ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Cristian Mateiciuc 4.5 stars ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Selva Ganapathy 4.5 stars ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Ahmad Hamdan 4.5 stars ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Mohamed Sabry Mohamed 4.5 stars ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Muhammad Anwar Bari ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Norhan Ihab ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sandeep Satone ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
HACK 15 SPEEDY MATH TRICKS in this SIMPLE, and easy-to-understand 1-hour course (30 minutes to LEARN the tricks, and LOTS of PRACTICE videos with quizzes).
Do you want to …
- ACE TESTS!
- Think FASTER !
- Think BETTER !
- Think SMARTER !
- make MENTAL calculations 10 ^ x times faster !?
With this course, you will find exactly what you need to SUCCEED !
By the end of this course, you will have mastered these SPEEDY MATH TRICKS and will be confident to use them to solve Math QUICKLY .
I designed this course for people with different math’s abilities, and it comes with LOTS of practice ACTIVITIES.
Speedy Math Tricks can help:
- ANYONE who wants to keep learning!
- STUDENTS studying in school ; especially for Competitive Standardized Tests , when TIME is SUPER important
- GED, GRE, SAT, PSAT, GMAT, ACT
- School Admission / Entrance Examinations, Boarding School, and Placement Tests (ISEB, ISEE, SSAT, HSPT)
- ANYONE to boost and sharpen your brain power – of ANY AGE !!!
- you improve your math abilities
- teachers, scientists, gifted math prodigies
- you to impress your friends with your amazing and talented mathematical mind
- you prepare for the Math Olympics!
In this course, you will learn 15 Speedy Tricks for solving Math :
- (Trick # 1) Forget the Zeros when doing math
- (Trick # 2) Forget the decimal point when doing math
- (Trick # 3) Quickly Multiply by the number 4
- (Trick # 4) Quickly Divide by 4
- (Trick # 5) Quickly Multiply by 5
- (Trick # 6) Quickly Divide by 5
- (Trick # 7) Square a number ending in 5
- (Trick # 8) Quickly Multiply by 11 (for 2 digits)
- (Trick # 9) Quickly Multiply by 25
- (Trick # 10) Quickly Divide by 25
- (Trick # 11) Quickly Multiply by 99
- (Trick # 12) Quickly Multiply by 101
- (Trick # 13) Quickly Multiply numbers whose difference is 2
- (Trick # 14) Check sums
- (Trick # 15) Quickly Multiply by 125
Over time you should notice an improved difference in the processing power of your brain!
INVEST in your FUTURE!
Just click the red “BUY NOW” button, and you will be on your way to GET STARTED!
- ANYONE who wants to keep learning – ANY AGE !!
- Everyday folks who want to keep their mind sharp
- ANYONE curious about Math but were afraid to try
- Scientists, Teachers
Get Selfhelp course
Self Help – Self Help online course
More information about Self Help:
Self-help or self-improvement is a self-guided improvement—economically, intellectually, or emotionally—often with a substantial psychological basis.
Many different self-help group programs exist, each with its own focus, techniques, associated beliefs, proponents and in some cases, leaders.
Concepts and terms originating in self-help culture and Twelve-Step culture, such as recovery, dysfunctional families, and codependency have become firmly integrated in mainstream language.
Self-help often utilizes publicly available information or support groups, on the Internet as well as in person, where people in similar situations join together.
From early examples in self-driven legal practice and home-spun advice, the connotations of the word have spread and often apply particularly to education, business,
psychology and psychotherapy, commonly distributed through the popular genre of self-help books.
According to the APA Dictionary of Psychology, potential benefits of self-help groups that professionals may not be able to provide include friendship,
emotional support, experiential knowledge, identity, meaningful roles, and a sense of belonging.
Salepage : 15 Speedy Math Tricks – in 30 minutes
More From Categories : Self – Help
Curriculum is empty
The world's leading collection of online courses, you can find the courses you need at Crabprofit.com. Please contact me if you need more information.
30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Comodo SSL encryp
- Learn Anywhere on any device
- Lifetime Support
- Full lifetime access
- Language: English