- 161 (Registered)
Bashar – The Art of Art
Bashar – The Art of Art
Bashar shares a permission slip and activities for the purpose of expanding your perspective and your creativity, which will be an important state of being for you for the things to come, in the days, months and years ahead. Have fun playing with your creativity and your perspectives, allowing you to generate that state of being and synchronicity more easily!
- Can you give me some creative direction in my healing work? It seems like I get better results when I do it at a distance, but people want me to do it in person.
- I support my wife, mother, and brother financially. Do they also need to find their excitement?
- Is my work environment contributing to my lymph nodes swelling?
- I had a nightmare about a black cat. What does it mean?
- I focus on the good things that are coming to me all the time. Why do I still feel fear?
- I had a dream about dolphins. Do I have a Sirius connection?
- Why do I have flashbacks, and how does it serve me?
- How does your society laugh?
- Who were the beings encouraging me in my dreams?
- How do I communicate with my permission slip, this crystal, to tie into things that I download in my dreams?
- Is it true that any and every possible experience is already set as an infinite set of platforms that are available to us?
- Do spirits choose what string of events they want to experience within their lives?
- I had a car crash, and I know that I was given a choice to come back. I wanted to see my children grow. I saw myself falling off the bridge. Who is having that experience?
- Are you my reflection right now?
- Is everything is for a reason? There are no coincidences?
- Will we always have to follow our passion? Can I have two passions?
- Does your society experience negativity? Do polarities exist on your world?
- So the polarities do exist within your society? Do you think we are heading that way?
- Within the Galactic Federation, does each galaxy have its own member of the Council of Elders?
- Do the Greys still exist the way they did in the past?
- Why am I here? What I am supposed to do?
- I’m afraid of making mistakes. Do you have any advice?
- You said people can know something intellectually, for example that their art can support them, but they don’t really know-know it. How do you get yourself to embody it and not just intellectually think it?
- What are the pros and cons of using marijuana for artistic creation?
- It seems like the minute and mile directly relate to the moon. Who originally created these measurements?
- Is not looking where you don’t want to go the same as evading things? How do you know the difference between things you need to look at and things to ignore?
Self Help – Self Help online course
More information about Self Help:
Self-help or self-improvement is a self-guided improvementóeconomically, intellectually, or emotionallyóoften with a substantial psychological basis.
Many different self-help group programs exist, each with its own focus, techniques, associated beliefs, proponents and in some cases, leaders.
Concepts and terms originating in self-help culture and Twelve-Step culture, such as recovery, dysfunctional families, and codependency have become firmly integrated in mainstream language.
Self-help often utilizes publicly available information or support groups, on the Internet as well as in person, where people in similar situations join together.
From early examples in self-driven legal practice and home-spun advice, the connotations of the word have spread and often apply particularly to education, business,
psychology and psychotherapy, commonly distributed through the popular genre of self-help books.
According to the APA Dictionary of Psychology, potential benefits of self-help groups that professionals may not be able to provide include friendship,
emotional support, experiential knowledge, identity, meaningful roles, and a sense of belonging.
Salepage : Bashar – The Art of Art
More From Categories : Self – Help
Curriculum is empty
The world's leading collection of online courses, you can find the courses you need at Crabprofit.com. Please contact me if you need more information.
30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Comodo SSL encryp
- Learn Anywhere on any device
- Lifetime Support
- Full lifetime access
- Language: English