- 304 (Registered)
Beneath The Iron Bar
Beneath The Iron Bar
– A modern take on the step-by-step system which allowed an undersized, bodybuilding underdog to become a two time Mr Olympia
– An inside look at strength-trainings “dirty little secret” that transforms regular Joe’s into power-house lifters
– A simple way to get juggernaut size without nit-picking over your diet or stressing-out about supplementation
– A built-in trick to ignite your nervous system… this technique will allow you to lift more than you’ve previously lifted before (without even trying)
– A simple way to integrate training for aesthetics and performance without sacrificing size or strength
– A streamlined method for adding more weight to both the bar and your body… without overloading your nervous system
– An alternative to bulking that’ll allow you to pack on more muscle without the excess body fat
– How to get the best of both worlds by training for power and looks
– And much, much, more…
More information about Medical:
Medicine is the science and practice of establishing the diagnosis, prognosis, treatment, and prevention of disease.
Medicine encompasses a variety of health care practices evolved to maintain and restore health by the prevention and treatment of illness.
Contemporary medicine applies biomedical sciences, biomedical research, genetics, and medical technology to diagnose, treat, and prevent injury and disease,
typically through pharmaceuticals or surgery, but also through therapies as diverse as psychotherapy, external splints and traction, medical devices, biologics, and ionizing radiation, amongst others.
Medicine has been around for thousands of years, during most of which it was an art (an area of skill and knowledge) frequently having connections to the religious and
philosophical beliefs of local culture. For example, a medicine man would apply herbs and say prayers for healing, or an ancient philosopher and physician would apply bloodletting according to the theories of humorism.
In recent centuries, since the advent of modern science, most medicine has become a combination of art and science (both basic and applied, under the umbrella of medical science).
While stitching technique for sutures is an art learned through practice, the knowledge of what happens at the cellular and molecular level in the tissues being stitched arises through science.
Salepage : Beneath The Iron Bar
More From Categories : HEALTH – FITNESS – LIFESTYLE – MEDICAL
Curriculum is empty
The world's leading collection of online courses, you can find the courses you need at Crabprofit.com. Please contact me if you need more information.
30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Comodo SSL encryp
- Learn Anywhere on any device
- Lifetime Support
- Full lifetime access
- Language: English