- 213 (Registered)
Crush My Mortgage by Talaat and Tai McNeely
Crush My Mortgage by Talaat and Tai McNeely
Are you tired of paying mortgage payments? What can you do with all of the extra cash in your pocket if you didn’t have a mortgage? Well, if we told you that you don’t have to be the norm and pay your mortgage for 30 years would you believe us?
You see, we were able to pay off $330,000 in 5 years on a middle class income. Yep, you read that correctly. We are a family of 5 and we were able to do it by utilizing everything that we teach in this course.
If you’re looking for magic tricks and lottery winnings then this course is not for you. We put in a lot of hard and consistent work that eventually paid off for us.
When we were looking to pay off our home, there was no single course that had everything all in one place to help us conquer this amazing victory. We had to figure it all out on our own and now you don’t have to.
Disclaimer: All information given is for general information and entertainment purposes only; and does not constitute professional financial advice. Please consult your financial advisor, accountant, and attorney for individual advice and instructions. Results are not guaranteed.
Talaat and Tai McNeely are Money & Marriage Experts that are Sweeping the Nation and Building Power Couples with Purpose. They are co-authors of Money Talks: The Ultimate Couple’s Guide To Communicating About Money. They are also the hosts of the top rated podcast, “The His and Her Money Show”. Talaat and Tai McNeely (His and Her Money) have been featured in numerous publications such as T.D. Jakes Show, FoxNews.com, Black Enterprise, MSN.com, Essence, and Business Insider.
- StartIntroduction (7:34)
- StartWhy This Is Important (6:30)
- Start3 Important Reasons Why You Need To Crush Your Mortgage (11:35)
- StartThe Case of The What If’s (4:12)
- StartThe Mortgage Freedom Mindset (4:24)
- StartHow To Not Lose Your Focus or Lose Motivation (5:08)
- StartThe Importance of Understanding Your Amortization Schedule (5:27)
- StartIt All Starts With A Seed (5:01)
- StartBudgets and Principal Payments (8:09)
- StartThe Round Up Method (7:04)
- StartMaking Lump Sum Payments (7:44)
- Start15 Year Mortgage vs 30 Year Mortgage (5:03)
- StartShould You Refinance Your Mortgage? (12:27)
- StartHow To Set Up Bi-Weekly Payments Properly Through Your Lender (10:21)
- StartSetting Up Bi-Weekly Payments On Your Own (6:52)
- StartEmergency Funds and Retirement Planning (10:26)
- StartProperty Tax Savings (6:31)
- StartThe Power Of Side Hustles (10:34)
- StartHow To Make Money as a Virtual Assistant (Bonus)
- StartHow One Person Paid Off His Debt By Reselling Shoes On Ebay (Bonus)
- StartHow To Make Money as a Freelance Writer (Bonus) (30:36)
- StartGenerate Income With Digital Products (Bonus) (20:15)
- Start24 Things We Did To Crush Our Mortgage (13:53)
- StartThings That We Did Not Cut Out (7:14)
- StartLife After The Mortgage Is Paid Off (6:35)
- StartHow To Invest and Build Long Term Wealth (27:11)
- StartThe Laws of Wealth (25:52)
Internet Marketing Course
Digital marketing is the component of marketing that utilizes internet and online based digital technologies such as desktop computers,
mobile phones and other digital media and platforms to promote products and services. Its development during the 1990s and 2000s,
changed the way brands and businesses use technology for marketing. As digital platforms became increasingly incorporated into marketing plans and everyday life,
and as people increasingly use digital devices instead of visiting physical shops, digital marketing campaigns have become prevalent,
employing combinations of search engine optimization (SEO), search engine marketing (SEM), content marketing, influencer marketing, content automation,
campaign marketing, data-driven marketing, e-commerce marketing, social media marketing, social media optimization, e-mail direct marketing, display advertising,
e–books, and optical disks and games have become commonplace. Digital marketing extends to non-Internet channels that provide digital media, such as television,
mobile phones (SMS and MMS), callback, and on-hold mobile ring tones. The extension to non-Internet channels differentiates digital marketing from online marketing.
Salepage : Crush My Mortgage by Talaat and Tai McNeely
More From Categories : Internet Marketing Courses
Curriculum is empty
The world's leading collection of online courses, you can find the courses you need at Crabprofit.com. Please contact me if you need more information.
30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Comodo SSL encryp
- Learn Anywhere on any device
- Lifetime Support
- Full lifetime access
- Language: English