- 309 (Registered)
DigitalMarketer, Ryan Deiss – Architect a Branding Blueprint Template
DigitalMarketer, Ryan Deiss – Architect a Branding Blueprint Template
Here’s What We’ll Create Together
In this brand-new training, you’ll follow my proven, step-by-step blueprint to build a brand that not only leverages direct response tactics to sell your product or service… but also positions your business as the answer to all of your customers’ problems.
- Utilize Ryan Deiss’ fill-in-the-blank “Brand Blueprint Template” to attract your ideal prospects and position your business as top of mind in your category.
- Discover the core concepts of branding and positioning (and why the vast majority of companies get it WRONG).
- Follow Ryan’s proven 5-step process for “reverse-engineering authority” (and learn why it has nothing to do with “fake it until you make it”).
- Learn how to codify your brand’s “voice” so that you can scale without losing your identity and soul (HINT: this is key).
- Identify your “Authority Amplifiers” to discover your brand’s mission, vision, and values… and how to position them in your messaging to build a lasting bond with your audience.
- Discover the key to finding an authentic voice that leads like-minded customers straight to your doorstep
- Leverage Ryan’s “6-Point Brand Audit” worksheet to optimize your overall branding strategy and ensure your messaging is consistent across the board.
It’s 2019. Ignoring your branding and focusing solely on offers and funnels is no longer an option…
By the time we’re finished, you’ll have a “Brand Blueprint” that contains all the core assets you need to clarify your brand’s messaging and positioning, so you can attract your ideal customer and position your brand as the primary authority in your space.
Snag this workshop, and let’s start building YOUR brand that SELLS today…
What You’ll Learn & Leverage
Messaging that creates a lasting, emotional connection with your customer
Simply “showing up” and expecting the sale isn’t good enough any more. Your customers want to know who you are, and why they should trust you over your competition. By crafting a voice for your brand—one that outlines a clear mission, vision, and set of values—your business can stand apart in a crowded market and provide a port in the storm for your prospects.
A clear path for success that positions your brand as the solution to your customers’ problems
If your brand isn’t answering your customers’ questions as soon as (or even BEFORE) they ask them, you’re just another noisemaker in an already LOUD and crowded marketplace. Through the resources and methods taught in this workshop, you’ll walk away with a scalable plan that establishes you as THE voice of authority in your market.
Apply direct response copy and storytelling to convert more sales, and turn customers into loyal brand advocates
The simple truth is that your customers won’t trust you if they don’t know you. By crafting your Brand Blueprint you’ll have all the tools you need to tell a compelling story about your business… who you are and why your product matters over all the others. You’re giving your customers the information they need to make the obvious choice—YOU.
What is More Important to Your Business?
A Striking Logo? Pretty Colors? … Or Leads, Sales, & Money in YOUR Pocket?
Let’s face it: the way most businesses “do branding” is by slapping a bunch of pretty colors and fancy fonts on their homepage and calling it “done.”
…It’s like finger painting for marketers.
While a slick logo and a defined color palette might give your business a professional, established aesthetic, that’s really all it is–aesthetic.
It does absolutely nothing to generate leads…
It does absolutely nothing to drive sales…
It does absolutely nothing to actually MAKE YOU MONEY.
Basically, just focusing on branding will leave you with nothing but the appearance of a real business…
…without the money in the bank.
But the opposite is also true–devoting all of your focus to marketing and driving revenue will result in a quick cash grab, but a lack of sustained growth and success.
So, what do you do?
What’s the sweet spot that leverages proven, direct response marketing tactics to drive leads, sales, and revenue while ALSO building a brand that creates those mythical “customers for life?”
That’s exactly what DigitalMarketer CEO Ryan Deiss is going to teach you in this brand new training…
In this training, you’ll architect your business’ unique “Brand Blueprint” by going through the same process Ryan Deiss used to bring DigitalMarketer’s brand to life. Ryan shares the exact steps your business can use to make you an authority in your market and build an emotional bond with your audience, while simultaneously doing what a business is supposed to do: SELL YOUR PRODUCT OR SERVICE.
What You’ll Learn
- The key to finding an authentic voice that leads like-minded customers straight to your doorstep
- Ryan’s secret strategy for reverse-engineering authority (and it has nothing to do with “fake it until you make it”)
- 5 quick steps to take what you already know and believe, and turn it into a brand that flat-out SELLS
- The tools for developing a structured narrative that keeps your brand’s messaging consistent, no matter who on your team is creating the content
- How companies like Angie’s List, Shinola, and SeaVees use automated emails to move MILLIONS of dollars of a wide array of products, PLUS…
- DigitalMarketer’s proven copy-and-paste email template (5 series and 37 total emails) that make crafting high-converting promotional email campaigns as easy as “COPY…PASTE…SEND”
Vision vs. Mission vs. Core Values
Listen to Ryan as he defines and breaks down these core branding pillars
Business online course
Information about business:
Business is the activity of making one’s living or making money by producing or buying and selling products (such as goods and services).
[need quotation to verify] Simply put, it is “any activity or enterprise entered into for profit.
It does not mean it is a company, a corporation, partnership, or have any such formal organization, but it can range from a street peddler to General Motors.”
Having a business name does not separate the business entity from the owner, which means that the owner of the business is responsible and liable for debts incurred by the business.
If the business acquires debts, the creditors can go after the owner’s personal possessions.
A business structure does not allow for corporate tax rates. The proprietor is personally taxed on all income from the business.
More From Categories : Business & Marketing
- 1 DigitalMarketer, Ryan Deiss – Architect a Branding Blueprint Template
- 1.0.1 Description
- 1.0.2 Here’s What We’ll Create Together
- 1.0.3 What You’ll Learn & Leverage
- 220.127.116.11.1 Messaging that creates a lasting, emotional connection with your customer
- 18.104.22.168.2 A clear path for success that positions your brand as the solution to your customers’ problems
- 22.214.171.124.3 Apply direct response copy and storytelling to convert more sales, and turn customers into loyal brand advocates
- 1.0.4 What is More Important to Your Business? A Striking Logo? Pretty Colors? … Or Leads, Sales, & Money in YOUR Pocket?
- 1.0.5 About Author
Curriculum is empty
The world's leading collection of online courses, you can find the courses you need at Crabprofit.com. Please contact me if you need more information.
30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Comodo SSL encryp
- Learn Anywhere on any device
- Lifetime Support
- Full lifetime access
- Language: English