- 339 (Registered)
Elna Cain – Write Your Way to Your First $1k
Elna Cain – Write Your Way to Your First $1k
Yes, you can become a well-paid writer…in just a few short weeks
You love to write. You want to write. Heck, people have told you that you should write.
And you’ve even heard about freelance writing.
But, there’s only one problem:
You don’t have a clue how to begin or if it’s possible to make a living as a writer.
Does this sound like you?
You think freelance writing means churning out bulk writing pieces for pennies.
You’re sure there isn’t a way to land a freelance writing job because there’s too much competition out there.
When you did attempt to find a freelance writing job, you had no idea how to pitch, what to write or how to “sell” yourself.
You feel like you’re spinning your wheels, wasting time reading everything under the sun and paralyzed to take action.
You’re failing miserably.
And to top it all off, you still have to go to your soul-crushing 9-5 job tomorrow.
There’s a better way to make a living from writing, and you don’t need experience or a degree
I was just like you.
I didn’t want to go back to a job that ripped me away from my twins. They were only babies at the time, and my mama bear instinct was in full gear. Plus, daycare costs for twins would have eaten up my paycheck.
I KNEW I had to stay home to raise my twins, but had no idea how I could do that and still contribute to our family’s finances. I made the decision to work from home.
But, where do I start? How can I replace my full-time income by working from home?
The answer: freelance writing for online businesses
In less than 6 months, I was able to fully replace my salary while still being able to take care of my twins during the day.
And I’m doing this part-time.
When I first started freelance writing, I made a ton of mistakes that cost me money and clients. I had no clue how to attract the RIGHT client, and I was frustrated with all the pitches I sent that didn’t land me any paid gigs.
I went from making barely enough to pay for a cup of coffee…
To making thousands of dollars per blog post (Yes! That’s $1200 for one blog post).
I made a few tweaks and tried some new ideas. I knew I didn’t have time to constantly be seeking out new clients, so I made them come to me!
I developed a solid and successful strategy using the right tools, and everything changed. I couldn’t believe it!
From pennies to four figures and making a living from writing – without experience. Whoa!
You know what? This could easily be you.
What if you could….
Finally get paid for your writing. You don’t have to compete for jobs against hundreds of people and in the end, earn pennies for your hard work.
Learn the exact blueprint on setting up your freelance business and knowing the exact tools and strategies you need to attract clients, land clients and retain clients.
Know where to find high-paying clients. No more hustling ten hours a day and no more sending pitches that go straight to the trash and never see the light of day again.
Turn your passion for writing into a profitable and sustainable business. You’ll have the confidence, skills, and support you need to earn serious income as a freelance writer.
It’s possible because I’ve done it.
I built my freelance writing business part-time while staying home and taking care of my twins. I know it’s achievable.
Introducing Write Your Way to Your First $1k™
A proven method to help new writers fast-track their way to success with freelance writing – no experience needed.
There are two ways to become a freelance writer
Do it alone. If you do it by yourself you’ll probably make a ton of mistakes – I did. Let me guess – you’ll probably waste time looking for jobs in the wrong places, stress over how to pitch and end up getting headaches over figuring out if you’re doing this right. After three months and no freelance writing job to show for it, you give up. Then you have a minor freak out.
Take a proven shortcut that sets you up for success. Write Your Way to Your First $1k is a step-by-step plan on becoming a profitable writer. You’ll get a framework to attract and find long-term clients.
In less than 2 months I landed more high-paying clients, became their #1 go-to writer, made my first $1,000 and more
You’re stuck at a job you hate.
You want something more but can’t connect the dots.
And you’re beyond frustrated that what you’ve been trying isn’t producing results. It’s just not working. No job, no income and all you get in return are a lack of confidence and realization that this is it. Just keep going to your day job and put your passion for writing on the shelf.
Not this time.
Taking this course will save you time
Everything you need to set up a successful freelance writing business that attracts high-paying clients is at your fingertips.
No more reading a ton of blog posts, signing up to free eBooks and email courses trying to hack together a freelance writing business.
Want to know how to write a pitch that converts? My pitch archive has 12 pitches + the current high-converting pitch I use to land clients.
Want to know the best job boards to find clients? Write Your Way to Your First $1k lists over 27 profitable job boards.
Want to know all the ways to find clients?
I have an entire module on finding clients, plus a highly resourceful list of 95+ ways to find clients.
Yup, a handy cheatsheet just for you!
(Plus email swipe copy, ready to use templates, tracking sheets and more…. just sayin’).
Taking this course will save you money
All you need is one course – ahem, this one – to learn how to set up your website and discover the tools and skills you need to land your first clients, and more.
Plus, this is your fast-track option with everything you need in one place. You don’t have to buy courses on pitching or courses on finding your niche or even courses on setting up a business.
Heck! I even teach you how to scale your business and diversify your income.
Taking this course will earn you more money in less time
Look, you’ve already wasted hours, days and months trying to become a freelance writer on your own.
The best way to learn a new skill is to learn it from someone who’s already done it.
I was your crash-test dummy,
your guinea pig
I made the mistakes, so you don’t have to. I honed my pitching techniques so you don’t have to spend hours crafting that perfect pitch.
I found out how to use social media, inbound strategies, job boards, cold pitching and more, to find high-paying clients.
And it’s all in Write Your Way to Your First $1k.
Have the freedom to choose the clients you want work with, pick the writing gigs that interest you the most and scale your business to make even more money in less time.
Join the students who have taken this course and have been published on Smart Blogger, Huffington Post, Time Warner, About.com, The Write Life, Red Bull, CBR and more.
When you sign up to Write Your Way to Your First $1k here’s what you get:
- Lifetime access with all updates for free (I recently revamped the course with all new info)
- 7 self-paced modules (encompassing 50+ lessons)
- Video tech training on popular tools and best practices
- Specific exercises within each lesson to help stay on the right track to making your first $1k
- Ready-to-use templates, email swipe copy
- EVERYTHING you need to know to build a writer platform that makes clients come to you (including my Kickstart Copywriting guide and Landing Clients on Social Media resource)
- The exact method I used to make my first $1k
- And much more
Module 1: Laying the Foundation
- Discover what to expect as a freelance writer and understand the skills you need to start off on the right track.
- Learn the costs to start freelance writing, how to find your profitable niche, what services to offer, creating goals and having that solopreneur mindset.
Module 2: Building Your Writer Platform
- Learn the exact copy to increase your conversion rate (aka more gigs) on your writer website, create and optimize your social media profiles and start building a visual brand online.
Module 3: Building Your Portfolio
- Learn how to create and display your portfolio for maximum visibility.
- Find the key components to land a guest post, draft your author bio and format your blog posts to attract high-paying clients.
Module 4: Finding Writing Clients
- Learn step-by-step how to find clients on job boards, social media, through cold pitching, locally, with boutique content marketing agencies and from unlikely ways.
- Yes, I tell you all ways to land clients, and you’ll get your handy 95+ ways to land client cheatsheet too.
Module 5: Your Pitch
- Learn the process to set your rate (so you can make a living out of this) and learn the skills and tools to pitch like a pro.
- You will also get access to my pitch archive full of swipe copy and templates you can use.
Module 6: Your First $1k
- Dive deep into online writing for small businesses.
- You will get a breakdown of how to write a highly engaging, high-paying blog post for your clients.
- You will also learn (with video enhanced training too) how to format your post, submit your post, source and optimize images, upload posts to WordPress, create zip files, my 5-step editing process and how to annotate your images.
Module 7: Your Freelance Business
- Discover the elements of a successful freelance business.
- Learn how to have a great interview, tips to invoice your clients (so you always get paid), draft your service agreement, how to effectively communicate to clients, the tools to run your business and how to secure recurring work.
Internet Marketing Course
Digital marketing is the component of marketing that utilizes internet and online based digital technologies such as desktop computers,
mobile phones and other digital media and platforms to promote products and services. Its development during the 1990s and 2000s,
changed the way brands and businesses use technology for marketing. As digital platforms became increasingly incorporated into marketing plans and everyday life,
and as people increasingly use digital devices instead of visiting physical shops, digital marketing campaigns have become prevalent,
employing combinations of search engine optimization (SEO), search engine marketing (SEM), content marketing, influencer marketing, content automation,
campaign marketing, data-driven marketing, e-commerce marketing, social media marketing, social media optimization, e-mail direct marketing, display advertising,
e–books, and optical disks and games have become commonplace. Digital marketing extends to non-Internet channels that provide digital media, such as television,
mobile phones (SMS and MMS), callback, and on-hold mobile ring tones. The extension to non-Internet channels differentiates digital marketing from online marketing.
Salepage : Elna Cain – Write Your Way to Your First $1k
More From Categories : Business & Marketing
- 1 Elna Cain – Write Your Way to Your First $1k
- 2 Yes, you can become a well-paid writer…in just a few short weeks
- 2.0.1 Module 1: Laying the Foundation
- 2.0.2 Module 2: Building Your Writer Platform
- 2.0.3 Module 3: Building Your Portfolio
- 2.0.4 Module 4: Finding Writing Clients
- 2.0.5 Module 5: Your Pitch
- 2.0.6 Module 6: Your First $1k
- 2.0.7 Module 7: Your Freelance Business
Curriculum is empty
The world's leading collection of online courses, you can find the courses you need at Crabprofit.com. Please contact me if you need more information.
30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Comodo SSL encryp
- Learn Anywhere on any device
- Lifetime Support
- Full lifetime access
- Language: English