- 231 (Registered)
Hypnotherapy Business Method Training by Igor Ledochowski
Hypnotherapy Business Method Training by Igor Ledochowski
You don’t need any fancy (expensive) office, either.
Nor do you need to be a “world-class” hypnotherapist.
In fact, all you need (if you have a basic proficiency in hypnosis) is the 5 systematic steps of proven the client attraction / business building process (detailed below), and — with no contacts, no “name recognition” and virtually no out-of-pocket business investment — you’ll be able to:
- Create a steady stream of high-quality paying clients – eager to book up hypnotherapy / coaching session(s) with you…
- Immediately get paid higher than average fees for your hypnotherapy / coaching services – even if you’ve never so much as put the word out for clients or charged anyone a single penny for your work…
- Strategically (and ethically) position yourself as “THE” hypnotherapist / coach everyone will want to work with in your area – and do so even if you are up against a number of very experienced hypnotherapists who have years of experience and expensive ads smeared across the pages of local magazines.
- Book people in for your hypnotherapy / coaching services without ever having to talk to them on the phone prior to them becoming a client – this takes all the scary-selling out of the dynamic so you never have to suffer personal rejection.
- Present your prices (fees) in such a way that you don’t meet with any price resistance (like most hypnotherapist / coaches do) – you’ll even be able to charge and get higher fees than all your competition because you’ll be packaging your services / skills in a way that’s far more valuable to the client.
- Set up a simple (systematic) referral network that makes it almost a “given” that plenty of people will eagerly send you high-quality referral clients – by the way, this has nothing whatsoever to do with “mingling” at those business networking meetings.
- Advertise your hypnotherapy / coaching services in publications at substantially less – (as much as 50% off) – than what others in your area have to pay – this enables you to “pay for the ad” from the revenue generated from less clients than all your competition is able to.
- “Expand your value” (and therefore your fee generation sources) far and beyond what most every other hypnotherapist / coach is able to provide – this has nothing whatsoever with being a “better” hypnotherapist or “stringing clients along”, you will actually be transforming more peoples lives and having more of a lasting impact than you could otherwise.
- Create a balanced “lifestyle business” that is perfectly suited to your unique characteristics, your unique values and the values of the people you would ideally like to work with – you don’t have to fit into a business; the business will fit around you (where you can work full-time, part-time or any hours you choose).
Hypnosis is a human condition involving focused attention, reduced peripheral awareness, and an enhanced capacity to respond to suggestiom.
There are competing theories explaining hypnosis and related phenomena.
Altered state theories see hypnosis as an altered state of mind or trance, marked by a level of awareness different from the ordinary state of consciousness.
In contrast, nonstate theories see hypnosis as, variously, a type of placebo effect, a redefinition of an interaction with a therapist or form of imaginative role enactment.
During hypnosis, a person is said to have heightened focus and concentration.
Hypnotized subjects are said to show an increased response to suggestions.
Hypnosis usually begins with a hypnotic induction involving a series of preliminary instructions and suggestion.
The use of hypnotism for therapeutic purposes is referred to as “hypnotherapy”, while its use as a form of entertainment for an audience is known as “stage hypnosis”.
Stage hypnosis is often performed by mentalists practicing the art form of mentalism.
During my Bachelors in Corporate Law, due to the high demands of learning and memorisation, I knew I had to find a method to get the most out of my learning processes. I came across Dr Milton Erickson’s work and spent countless days and nights intensely studying, finding myself totally engrossed in his words and techniques.
Today I have come a long way from then, having started my own journey as a Master Trainer in Conversational and Covert Hypnosis, helping people all over the world. By isolating the main principles of Dr Erickson’s revered works, I continued on to develop my own strategy called “Complete Covert Hypnosis”, which has been one of my best achievements so far.
I have had the pleasure of training many people around the world, including several Fortune 500 companies such as Proctor & Gamble, J. Sainsbury and Grant Thornton, assisting their senior management to learn powerful influence skills to increase the performance of their teams.
I also opened up my own hypnotherapy clinic where I have treated many people for weight issues, smoking problems, phobias & fears, and relationship breakdowns, just to name a few.
As the author of the number one best-selling home study hypnosis program “The Power of Conversational Hypnosis” and the best-selling book “The Deep Trance Training Manual”, I have since produced over 70 other Hypnosis home-study programs as well as running live training events in over 16 different countries.
More From Categories : HYPNOSIS – NLP
Curriculum is empty
The world's leading collection of online courses, you can find the courses you need at Crabprofit.com. Please contact me if you need more information.
30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Comodo SSL encryp
- Learn Anywhere on any device
- Lifetime Support
- Full lifetime access
- Language: English