- 229 (Registered)
Mark Lassoff – Become a Certified Web Developer
Mark Lassoff – Become a Certified Web Developer
Become a Certified Web Developer
Learn What It Takes to Code Dynamic, Professional Websites and Web Apps From The Comfort of Your Own Home
Do you ever browse the internet wondering how your favorite websites were built?Facebook, Twitter, Amazon—they were all created by people who at one point in time didn’t know anything about coding. How did they obtain this knowledge?
In this comprehensive course, I’m going to show you everything you need to know so that you can follow in these people’s footsteps.
You’re going to learn how to code AND you’re going to become a certified professional from a recognized international trainer. And best of all, you’re going to have fun doing it.
You Don’t Have to Be a Genius or a Mathematical Wizard
So many people believe that you must have a special ‘gift’ to create professional quality, dynamic websites/web apps. I’m here to tell you once and for all that this is false. All you need to have is the desire to learn and the ability to follow instructions—that’s it!
Our course starts teaching basic coding principles and develops your coding skills in a variety of languages from beginner through to advanced. Here it is, once and for all, a complete guide that will take you from novice to web developer.
Skip Hours of Frustration and Thousands of Wasted Dollars and Become 100% Certified
The internet has changed the rules of doing business. More and more companies are migrating online while many new, never before seen businesses are created every day thanks to the power of this phenomenon. You know what that means? Higher demand for people just like you!
But the problem for these businesses is that while demand is high, supply is short.
Please don’t let a lack of knowledge stop you from having the career of your dreams, not when the knowledge you need is right here and is extremely affordable.
It Doesn’t Matter Where You’re Starting From…You Can Do It!
● You’re planning on studying coding at college and want to build a rock solid foundation so that you have a huge head start before your course begins?
● You’re dissatisfied with your current job and want to learn exactly what it takes to become a fully qualified web developer?
● You’re currently working in IT but want to expand your skill base so that you’re 100% up to date with the latest developments in web technology?
● You want to develop mobile apps or websites on the side to create some additional income while retaining your current job?
Learn Skills That Will Benefit You for The Rest of Your Life
– Imagine being able to create a web app that is downloaded by millions of paying customers—or a website that’s visited by people from all seven continents.
– Imagine the limitless opportunities that having these programming skills will give you.
– Imagine working in a field that challenges you and allows you to express yourself freely every day.
– Imagine being paid extremely well for developing products and services that can help change people’s lives.
Stop imagining and take action! It’s time to start your journey. Your future is waiting for you…
Certified Web Developers
Certified Web Developers will receive:
A printed certificate indicating your new certification that you can present to employers or prospects
A letter explaining the certification and its value to a prospective employer. The letter will state exactly what mastery the certification represents
Authorization to use the LearnToProgram Certified Web Developer Badge on your website and marketing materials
A listing in LearnToProgram’s new “Certified Developers” Directory
Business online course
Information about business:
Business is the activity of making one’s living or making money by producing or buying and selling products (such as goods and services).
[need quotation to verify] Simply put, it is “any activity or enterprise entered into for profit.
It does not mean it is a company, a corporation, partnership, or have any such formal organization, but it can range from a street peddler to General Motors.”
Having a business name does not separate the business entity from the owner, which means that the owner of the business is responsible and liable for debts incurred by the business.
If the business acquires debts, the creditors can go after the owner’s personal possessions.
A business structure does not allow for corporate tax rates. The proprietor is personally taxed on all income from the business.
More From Categories : Business & Marketing
Curriculum is empty
The world's leading collection of online courses, you can find the courses you need at Crabprofit.com. Please contact me if you need more information.
30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Comodo SSL encryp
- Learn Anywhere on any device
- Lifetime Support
- Full lifetime access
- Language: English