- 284 (Registered)
Real Estate Program + Update 01 by Tai Lopez
Real Estate Program + Update 01 by Tai Lopez
Real Estate Investing – Learn about Real Estate
What is real estate? Learn about Real Estate
Real estate investing involves the purchase, ownership, management, rental and/or sale of real estate for profit.
Improvement of realty property as part of a real estate investment strategy is generally considered to be a sub-specialty of real estate investing called real estate development.
Real estate is an asset form with limited liquidity relative to other investments,
it is also capital intensive (although capital may be gained through mortgage leverage) and is highly cash flow dependent.
If these factors are not well understood and managed by the investor, real estate becomes a risky investment.
How You Can Invest In Real Estate
To Create $271.00-$8,119.00 A Month Of Passive,
Automatic Lifetime Income – Even If You Have Little Money Or No Experience
Why Should You Get Started In Real Estate Investing?
Real estate investing is a way for you to create wealth by leveraging an asset that automatically pays you for life!
Think about it: no matter the current economic situation, there’s always money to be made in real estate. The reason why is because people always need a roof over their heads.
The thing about having shelter is it’s just like drinking water and eating food — these are all things people need to survive, which means there will always be demand for real estate — no matter what.
Now when it comes to generating wealth from real estate investing…
Here’s the big reason why you should get started right away with real estate investing:
Real Estate Has Made More Millionaires In The United States Than Any Other Profession!
So many people who’ve come from nothing have earned the title of a millionaire, simply by knowing the in’s and out’s of real estate.
So what are these in’s and out’s of real estate investing?
What it all comes down to is understanding the systems and cycles of the real estate market, so you can know when to buy — and when to sell — your properties.
Once you know how real estate works…
You can get your first property to pay you a few hundred dollars of month – for the rest of your life!
Since the value of homes appreciate over time (i.e., increase in value), it’s possible to create streams of income from real estate that get bigger (i.e., more lucrative) over time.
Now before we continue…
It’s important to mention this is NOT a get rich quick scheme.
Rather, this real estate investing program teaches you the secrets of gradually building wealth over the duration of your life through.
In this program, that’ll only be available for a limited time, Cole Hatter and I will show you how to acquire tangible (i.e., real) assets of property that generate money by themselves, even while you’re sleeping.
If you’d like to learn more about this program, here’s…
In this program, you will find out:
- How to finance your real estate investments, even if you have zero money or experience (we’ll teach you 24 different ways to get other people to invest in your property – without credit and with zero money down)
- How to find the best deals in real estate, including the exact locations in the US Cole and I think are best for real estate investing RIGHT NOW (plus: what geological areas to avoid investing in)
- How to calculate the math for making important real estate investment decisions, so you can lower the chances of losing your money
- How to create generous – and 100% legal – tax deductions, so you benefit from some of the best tax breaks possible offered to real estate investors (second to being a small business owner, real estate investing is one of the best ways to take advantage of legal tax breaks)
- How “Seller Financing” works, so you can create cash flow the equity in your home, without raising flags with the FCC (plus: how to structure a seller financing deal, once we help you find one)
- How to structure your real estate investing deals, negotiate the best-possible rates, and how to get a tentative occupant who covers the cost of your property
- How to invest in both luxury homes and low-income housing, including the sweet spot in-between where you can find some of the best real estate investing deals
- How to spot real estate trends, so you can capitalize on new real estate opportunities first – before they happen and before everyone else rides the trend
- How to understand the migration patterns of real estate (for example: why buying properties in Phoenix, Arizona was so profitable for 3 years straight back when people were leaving California because of high rent and taxes)
- How Cole Hatter was able to buy $250,000 properties for $40,000-$60,000, then resell them for $80,000-$100,000… or kept them as rental properties that eventually became worth $250,000-$250,000 once the market bounced back
- What the best areas in the countries are for you to flip houses in
- How to protect their properties from natural disasters, so you can rebuild for “free” – or get a nice insurance check
- Several key investing principles you will benefit from knowing, for the rest of your life
- A way to build a portfolio of properties that generate around $273 a month… which doesn’t sound like much, but when you have hundreds of properties, that you get a return on all year long… this quickly adds up
- How to negotiate with the seller and with banks… how to get people to help you manage properties… and when to flip, renovate, or hold
- And… so much more
All of the above is to-the-point info.
In fact, each video is, on average, only 5-15 minutes long.
Better yet, the content in this program gets updated over time. Whenever there’s something new to teach, Cole and I can upload it to this test group the very same day.
On the flip side, whenever a tactic gets outdated we swap it with whatever is working now. This program is basically like a living book – which will be the last book you’ll ever need – on real estate investing.
In addition to the above, Cole will teach you:
The Only 3 Types of Ways To Make Money In Real Estate
No matter your situation… amount of money you have to start… or duration of time you have to invest each week, this program is for you.
The reason why is because we’ll cover:
- Passive Income Investing (requires 5-10 hours a week) – This is for the 9-5 worker who loves their job, but wants a way to subsidize their income. We’ll show you proven ways to make money in real estate, even if you don’t have a lot of time to invest in your properties.
- Active Income Investing (requires 30-40 hours a week) – This is for the you if you want to become a full-time real estate investor. We’ll walk you through the process of buying a house (often a beat-up one), fixing it up, and immediately selling it.
- Interest Income Investing (requires capital) – This is for when you have capital to start with and you want to make money from interest, like a bank.
Cole and I realize there are people who will try to learn this on their own.
If this is you, best of luck.
SIZE: 6.9 GB
Salepage : Real Estate Program + Update 01 by Tai Lopez
Tai Lopez has 2.9 million followers on Instagram, 6.2 million fans on Facebook, 1m subscribers on YouTube, and 1.2m followers on Twitter.
He is an investor, partner, and advisor to over 20 multi-million dollar businesses. Through his popular book club and podcasts The Tai Lopez Show shares advice on how to achieve health, wealth, love, and happiness with 1.4 million people in 40 countries. The Tai Lopez Show, gets around 800,000 downloads per month.
Tai also owns the largest book shipping club in the world, Mentor Box, and was voted the Number 1 Social Media Influencer by Entrepreneur Magazine.
He has interviewed: Kobe Bryant, Hilary Clinton, Rihanna, Jordan Belfort, Steven Spielberg, Mark Cuban, Chris Paul, Caron Butler & more.
How would your life be different if Bill Gates was your business mentor, Warren Buffett was your investment advisor, and the Dalai Lama was your therapist?
Finding mentors is one of the biggest predictors of your success.
As Picasso said, “Good artists copy, great artists steal.”
Tai Lopez, investor and Mensa member, shares why he reads one new book a day:
“Books allow you to simulate the future (without having to actually do all the trial and error yourself)…”
At age 16, Tai realized that life was too complex to figure out on his own.
So Tai wrote a letter to the wisest person he knew, his grandfather – a scientist – and asked for the answers to life’s hard questions.
More From Categories : Real Estate Investing
Curriculum is empty
The world's leading collection of online courses, you can find the courses you need at Crabprofit.com. Please contact me if you need more information.
30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Comodo SSL encryp
- Learn Anywhere on any device
- Lifetime Support
- Full lifetime access
- Language: English