- 160 (Registered)
Selling Short Elective Course 2009 by TechniTrader
Selling Short Elective Course 2009 by TechniTrader
Selling Short Elective Course
Who would benefit from this course?
Stock Traders: Who want to expand their opportunities by learning how to trade corrections and bear markets.
Options Traders: who want to learn how to successfully find good stocks to buy puts and other option strategies.
What was the Authors Intent?
“The MethodologyCourse covers selling short for the part time trader who will occasionally sell short during a bear market and for the long term investor who needs to understand the downside of the market in order to know when to exit long term holds for the highest profit, and also to avoid buying long term stocks that are starting to top as well as being able to see topping sectors.
But I also have many students who are full time in the market who needed much more training on selling short. They needed to go further and were ready for more advanced skills and techniques. The Sell Short Elective Course gives them a high degree of expertise in understanding the downside price action which is very different than the upside.”
Howard Johnson: “The Selling Short Elective Course gives any trader the advantage of seeing how the downside market behaves. It is a real eye-opener for many traders who are afraid to sell short. The profit potential is substantial but you’ve got to know where to place stop losses and how to use trailing profit stops. And you’ve got to have good risk to reward ratio analysis. That’s what makes the difference.”
What is in the Selling Short Elective Course?
4 Training DVD’s produced in a State of the Art Studio with exceptionalHigh Definition visual clarity and sound.
The Selling Short Elective Course 269 Page Manual to use as you go through the DVD’s
A CD with Proprietary Custom Sell Short Scans, Custom Formulas, and Custom chart layouts.
4 Selling Short Course Tests with answer sheet for you to test your skills and review as you go through the course.
A Sell Short Traders Journal designed specifically for selling short.
A Sell Short Calculator for quickly determining your risk to reward ratio.
Selling Short Professional WorkSheets
In this course you will learn:
- What Trendline Patterns form in the downside and what each means for trading opportunities.
- The most important and reliable Sell Short Entry Signals and the Psychology behind the price pattern.
- The most important Buy to Cover Exit Signals and how they can help you make better profits by exiting correctly.
- Support and Resistance to the downside, how it is different from the upside and how different market conditions impact how price will react to each level of support or resistance.
- The Sell Short Leading Indicators and how to use them to confirm the entry signals for optimal trades.
- How to determine the run length or target exit price for risk to reward ratio before entering a sell short. This alone will keep you out of weak trades, saving you time and money!
- How to place stop losses and trailing profit stops. This is the only training that teaches you the advanced method of stop loss placement, far superior method over the traditional percentage stop loss. Our stop loss calculations help keep you in good trades while protecting you from major losses. Our unique approach to stop loss placement can dramatically improve your results.
- The difference between a true Bear Market and a Market Correction Phase.
- How the Market Participant Cycle differs in a downtrending market.
- How to identify early topping patterns, bottoming patterns, platforms, and gaps and how to use them when selling short.
- How Market Condition Analysis impacts the downside.
- The Conditional Order and how professional traders use these special types of orders to control their entries and exits and avoid market maker gaps.
- The best trading styles for selling short.
- Selling Short Checklist.
- How to use the Selling Short Scans to find stocks fast.
- Professional Tips for Selling Short.
Technical Analysis Day trading
How to understand about technical analysis: Learn about technical analysis
In finance, technical analysis is an analysis methodology for forecasting the direction of prices through the study of past market data, primarily price and volume.
Behavioral economics and quantitative analysis use many of the same tools of technical analysis, which,
being an aspect of active management, stands in contradiction to much of modern portfolio theory.
The efficacy of both technical and fundamental analysis is disputed by the efficient-market hypothesis, which states that stock market prices are essentially unpredictable.
More From Categories : Swing & Day trading
Curriculum is empty
The world's leading collection of online courses, you can find the courses you need at Crabprofit.com. Please contact me if you need more information.
30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Comodo SSL encryp
- Learn Anywhere on any device
- Lifetime Support
- Full lifetime access
- Language: English