- 213 (Registered)
Tech to Learn by Matt
Tech to Learn by Matt
Using technology in the classroom can be daunting. There are so many apps and websites and digital tools. It’s easy to get overwhelmed … and how do you find the time to learn it all?
When you finally try something, how do you know it’s going to work? How do you know it will actually improve learning in the classroom?
If you’ve wondered these things, you’re not alone!
Tech to Learn is an online course dedicated to helping YOU identify ways to use technology to move the needle for learning … to amplify and boost what’s happening in your classroom.
In this course, we will cover …
- SIX areas where technology can truly boost learning in the classroom
- How technology can be paired with sound, solid teaching practices
- Practical examples you can implement in your class immediately
Plus, in this course, you’ll also get …
- Downloadable checklists and guides to help you succeed
- Four BONUS mini-modules on key topics like productivity and cheating
Get even more information about this course by clicking here.
Are you ready to have the IMPACT in class you’ve always wanted? Ready to get some of that JOY back in the classroom? Want to create EXPERIENCES students will come back to talk to you about years later?
Let’s get started!
Matt Miller taught in public schools for more than 10 years, teaching all levels of high school Spanish. In his career, he planned nearly 12,000 class lessons. He taught more than half a million instructional minutes. And he graded work for nearly 2,000 days of class.
His blog and book, both titled “Ditch That Textbook”, have equipped and inspired tens of thousands of educators in more than 100 countries. He is a Google Certified Innovator (Austin ’14), a Skype Master Teacher, a Bammy! Awards nominee, and winner of the WTHI-TV Golden Apple Award.
He lives in west central Indiana and says that he’s living the dream — happily married … with three kids … two dogs … and a mortgage.
- StartGetting Started with Tech to Learn (5:58)
Grab the Module 1 workbook
- StartThe Power of Maps in the Classroom (4:12)
- StartGo There with Google Maps Street View (12:02)
- StartView Spectacular Places with Google Maps Treks (4:59)
- StartCreate Custom Maps with Google MyMaps (5:12)
- StartOther Great Tools for Taking Students There (5:46)
- StartGrab the Module 2 workbook
- StartChanging How We Teach and Give Feedback (3:42)
- StartCreating Student-Centered Activities (4:52)
- StartProviding On-Demand Learning Opportunities (8:17)
- Start Delivering Hands-On, Interactive Instruction (4:17)
- StartProviding Personal, Just-In-Time Feedback (3:52)
- StartCommenting on Student Work in Powerful Ways (8:02)
- StartGrab the Module 3 workbook
- StartThe Power of Creating (6:06)
- StartCreating Awesome, Highly-Visual Activities (9:27)
- StartCreate Easy Stop-Motion Animation to Display Learning (5:00)
- StartMake Easy, Meaningful Video for Learning (8:21)
- StartDitching Digital for the Real World (5:46)
- StartGrab the Module 4 workbook
- StartThe Beauty of Empowering Student Voice (3:51)
- StartFinding Places for Student Voice (6:03)
- StartFantastic Student Voice Activities (10:37)
- StartHelping Students Learn to Use Their Voices (7:47)
- StartFinding an Audience for Student Voice (10:53)
- StartGrab the Module 5 workbook
- StartThe Power of Video Calls in the Classroom (3:33)
- StartAn Example: Matt’s Class and Valencia, Spain (8:40)
- StartActivities That Use Video Calls (10:48)
- StartWhere to Find Virtual Guests for Class (8:15)
- StartHow to Run a Live Video Call (9:38)
- StartRunning a Mystery Location Call (9:39)
- StartGrab the Module 6 workbook
- StartPracticing for Long-Term Learning (8:40)
- StartThe Trick to Spacing and Pacing (10:26)
- StartHow Timing Can Lead to Results (13:18)
- StartOther Brain Science-Based Strategies for the Classroom (7:53)
- StartMore Activities Your Students’ Brains Will Love (9:26)
- StartHacks to Save You Minutes and Hours (7:38)
- StartPrioritizing Time for What Matters Most (11:38)
- StartSeeing Cheating in a Whole New Light (8:14)
- StartThinking About the “Googleable Question” (5:53)
- StartBeing Connected Might Save Your Career (Like Mine) (9:19)
Top 10 Tips to Live By on Twitter (11:15)
Where (and How) to Find Funding (8:33)
- StartWhy “Free” Isn’t Always the Best or Only Option (9:38)
- StartBASICS 01: Slides vs. Drawings (5:15)
- StartBASICS 02: Setting Everything Up (9:07)
- StartBASICS 03: Adding Content (22:43)
- StartBASICS 04: Making It Look Right (13:47)
- StartBASICS 05: Importing PowerPoint Files (7:35)
- StartBASICS 06: Presenting Slides (9:29)
- Start3 Key Tips for Classroom Tech Success
- Start5 Ways to Evaluate Tech to Improve Learning
- StartAnswering Big Education Questions Related to Tech
- StartSlowly Reshaping the Face of Your Classroom (5:32)
- StartGenerate Your PD Certificate
Salepage : Tech to Learn by Matt
More From Categories : Internet Marketing Courses
Curriculum is empty
The world's leading collection of online courses, you can find the courses you need at Crabprofit.com. Please contact me if you need more information.
30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Comodo SSL encryp
- Learn Anywhere on any device
- Lifetime Support
- Full lifetime access
- Language: English