- 312 (Registered)
Turn Key SEO by John Pearce
Turn Key SEO by John Pearce
Included in this incredible package is:
- Turn Key SEO Resources – All the hard work done for you by the Amazing Turn Key tool suite.
- SEO Breakthrough “Turn Key SEO” Training and Coaching… the Most Powerful SEO Training EVER Released
- Including Amazon Page Ranking Secrets (stuff no-one else will tell you)
- Access to the Phoenix Authority Site Restorer with 3 Credits EVERY month
- Access to the UNLIMITED database of trusted, high authority aged domains
- Access to the “Push-a-Button-and-Rank” PowerRanker Network with 3 Bonus Campaign Credits (would cost $1,824 from our nearest competitor who has nowhere near the quality of ours)
- The World’s Best Automatic Posting and Autopilot Posting Campaign Software (that We Had Built for Our Own Use!)
- Access to the Super Authority Link Structures App – You don’t need to even think how to backlink, just connect the dots and rank!
- Your own Virtual Machine – Campaigns Run 24/7 (no need to have your computer running for weeks!)
- Access to the Guest Post Assistant – truly high authority guest posting domains on tap!
- Access to the Wikipedia Link Master – the most trusted, sought after link on the planet
- SEO Power Tools and Resources including Standalone Professional Anchor Text Generator
- Standalone Spin Checker Software
- Social Signals Plugin
And Not Only that – Webinar Only Bonuses!!!
3 Guest Post Done for You Service on High Authority, White Hat Guest Post Sites – we find the high quality sites, write the posts and publish them with your links (up to 2 in each post). Then we provide a full report for you or to give to your client. We do the lot! Actual Cost $297
A Marketers Media Extended Visibility Press Release – the Best Press Release Platform for SEO, giving you or your client’s site huge exposure, balancing your anchor text and providing at least 1 high authority dofollow backlink. Actual Cost $159 – free to you to rank your first site or Sell to Your Client
And so You Never Feel Alone or Unsure of What to Do…
(We will retain these for you despite the end of the special offer, because they are so important to your success)
- Access to a Private Members Only secret Facebook group
- Access to a Private Members Only Skype Group
- Access to John and Chris via Private Support Desk – No One Else Has This Access!
Marketing – Sales online course
More information about Marketing – Sales:
Marketing is the study and management of exchange relationships. It is the business process of creating relationships with and satisfying customers.
Because marketing is used to attract customers, it is one of the primary components of business management and commerce.
Marketers can direct product to other businesses (B2B marketing) or directly to consumers (B2C marketing).
Regardless of who is being marketed to, several factors, including the perspective the marketers will use.
These market orientations determine how marketers will approach the planning stage of marketing. This leads into the marketing mix, which outlines the specifics of the product and how it will be sold.
This can in turn, be affected by the environment surrounding the product , the results of marketing research and market research, and the characteristics of the product’s target market.
Once these factors are determined, marketers must then decide what methods will be used to market the product.
This decision is based on the factors analyzed in the planning stage as well as where the product is in the product life cycle.
Sales are activities related to selling or the number of goods or services sold in a given time period.
The seller, or the provider of the goods or services, completes a sale in response to an acquisition, appropriation, requisition, or a direct interaction with the buyer at the point of sale.
There is a passing of title (property or ownership) of the item, and the settlement of a price, in which agreement is reached on a price for which transfer of ownership of the item will occur.
The seller, not the purchaser, typically executes the sale and it may be completed prior to the obligation of payment. In the case of indirect interaction,
A person who sells goods or service on behalf of the owner is known as a salesman or saleswoman or salesperson, but this often refers to someone selling goods in a store/shop,
In which case other terms are also common, including salesclerk, shop assistant, and retail clerk.\
Salepage : Turn Key SEO by John Pearce
More From Categories : SEO – TRAFFIC
Curriculum is empty
The world's leading collection of online courses, you can find the courses you need at Crabprofit.com. Please contact me if you need more information.
30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Comodo SSL encryp
- Learn Anywhere on any device
- Lifetime Support
- Full lifetime access
- Language: English