- 285 (Registered)
VLA.: Biohacker Summit Stockholm 2017. PL 1
VLA.: Biohacker Summit Stockholm 2017. PL 1
The Biohacker Summit Stockholm 2017 video bundle features top advice for optimizing your body, mind and fitness.
Discover how to upgrade your biology with top advice from nutritionists… learn how to optimize your neurotransmitters … discover how to time-travel … improve your memory … upgrade your brain … figure out which self-quantification devices are the best … how to use your body as an interface … hack your body & biology … and last but not least, how to support the health of your genital area (that’s right).
Some of the world’s top leading biohacking experts on stage with some of the rarest content they have yet to offer.
“Excellent presentations with entertaining and informative speakers.”
Biohacker Summit Stockholm 2017 video bundle includes both video and audio recordings (MP3) of the following talks:
- Opening Remarks: Better Living Through Science, Technology & NatureHost of the day, Hannes Sjoblad (SWE) Human Augmentation Activist, Co-Founder @ BioNyfiken & Teemu Arina (FI), Curator of the Biohacker Summit
- Upgrade Yourself: Be Smarter, Sharper and Healthier Max Lugavere (USA) TV Personality, Filmmaker, and Health Journalist
- Timeless: How I learned to Time Travel Chris Dancy (USA) Mindful Cyborg
- The Current Landscape for Human Augmentation Ariel Poler (USA)Founder @ Human Augmentation Investment Syndicate, Start-Up Mentor
- Being Transhuman In a Post-Human Age Alexander Bard (SWE)Cyberphilosopher, Music producer, Speaker & Aron Flam (SWE) Comedian, Podcaster, Actor, Screenwriter, Author
- Sweet Tooth: How to Overcome Sugar Addiction My Westerdahl (SWE)Columnist @ LCHFingenjoren.se
- An Introduction to Low Level Laser Therapy in Pain Management Robert Sullivan (IRL) Surgical Podiatrician, Midleton Foot & Laser
- Hacking Your Biology With Nutrition Martina Johansson (SWE) M.Sc Bioengineering, Science editor, Author and Biohacker
- Optimizing Neurotransmitters for Cognitive Health and PerformanceRyan Munsey (USA) Performance Optimization Specialist, Host @ Optimal Performance Podcast
- Fasting Routines for Improved Immunity and Optimal Health Jonas Bergqvist (SWE), Physiotherapist, Functional Medicine Practitioner and CEO @ Paleo Institute, Sweden
- Biohacking Your Genital Area for Longevity and Health
Veli-Jussi Jalkanen (FIN) Health Inventor, Sitting Health Specialist, Chair @ Salli Systems
- Biohacking Physical Exercise Biohacker’s Handbook Authors (FIN) Dr. Olli Sovijärvi, Teemu Arina, Jaakko Halmetoja
- Beauty Technology: Hack Your Body With Cosmetics Katia Vega (PER)Beauty Tech Designer & Professor at UTEC
- The 6 Keys to Become a Master Learner Mattias Ribbing (SWE)Memory Champion, Author, Educator, GrandMasterOfMemory.com
Read the full speaker biographies here.
95% of event attendees would recommend it to a friend or a colleague.
“Awesome day, with a wide range of interesting talks from natural living to advanced technologies.”
8+ hours of top advice available on any desktop or mobile computer for vewing and listening. All materials include video recording and speaker’s profile. Some talks include additional materials and audio recording.
You will receive access to the recordings immediately. If you are unsatisfied: 100% money back guarantee for 30 days.
Self Help – Self Help online course
More information about Self Help:
Self-help or self-improvement is a self-guided improvement—economically, intellectually, or emotionally—often with a substantial psychological basis.
Many different self-help group programs exist, each with its own focus, techniques, associated beliefs, proponents and in some cases, leaders.
Concepts and terms originating in self-help culture and Twelve-Step culture, such as recovery, dysfunctional families, and codependency have become firmly integrated in mainstream language.
Self-help often utilizes publicly available information or support groups, on the Internet as well as in person, where people in similar situations join together.
From early examples in self-driven legal practice and home-spun advice, the connotations of the word have spread and often apply particularly to education, business,
psychology and psychotherapy, commonly distributed through the popular genre of self-help books.
According to the APA Dictionary of Psychology, potential benefits of self-help groups that professionals may not be able to provide include friendship,
emotional support, experiential knowledge, identity, meaningful roles, and a sense of belonging.
Salepage : VLA.: Biohacker Summit Stockholm 2017. PL 1
More From Categories : Self – Help
Curriculum is empty
The world's leading collection of online courses, you can find the courses you need at Crabprofit.com. Please contact me if you need more information.
30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Comodo SSL encryp
- Learn Anywhere on any device
- Lifetime Support
- Full lifetime access
- Language: English