Chris Pizzo – Close Combat Training Disk 1
Chris Pizzo – Close Combat Training Disk 1
Close Combat Training Disk 1English | 720×480 | 29.97fps 7700kbps | AC3 192kbps 48.0khz | 1.56GBThe basic program is called Accelerated Battlefield Combatives. This first disk is called:
Part 1 – Close Combat Toolbox.
Here’s a “sneak preview” of the incredible secrets you’ll learn when you watch these DVD’s:
* How to toss ANY man right on his head… and break his arm on the way down if you choose to do so. (I don’t care if you only weigh 90 pounds soaking wet, either…as you’ll see, your physical size has nothing to do with it.)
* A 2-hit combination GUARANTEED to shatter your attacker’s jaw… every single time. (Six months of dental surgery and he MIGHT be able to talk and actually stand trial.)
* Incredible military tricks that will take you from absolute rookie to a master fighter in just a few short hours.
* Why a simple change in your mindset will mean the difference between being the prey or being the predator when surrounded by thugs, gang members and other scum on the street.
* How to snatch a loaded gun right out of a “Gangsta’s” hand so damn fast it will literally tear his trigger finger off! (And then immediately without even thinking about it cave his chest in without skipping a beat.)
* Single escape and takedown moves that require no strength whatsoever. (Perfect to teach your kids and wife… or to use when youre hurt or attacked by bigger guys pumped up with pain-numbing drugs and rage!)
* How to immediately win a fight if you find yourself on the ground with a bigger opponent on top of you. (And without screwing around with that “tap-out” B.S. you see on TV.)
* How to control the shakes and super-hot adrenaline dump that occurs during tense, violent situations! (Youll be cool, smooth and effective no matter how confusing things get… just the opposite of how most men react!)
* The one basic mistake even cops and soldiers make (despite their expensive training) that erases their “training advantage” in a street fight. (And how to make sure YOU never fall victim to it yourself.)
* How to lock new combat information into your long-term memory and nervous system.
* How to get away from a larger attacker who surprises you. (It’s instantaneous, keeps you safe from any blows, and puts him so “off-balanced” he’s toast for your next move. And the beauty is… the bigger he is, the easier it is for you to do this!)
* Vicious, stomach-churning (but simple) moves that allow you to “lead” him by his chin all the way to the ground… hard. (His body goes where you lead it, like a lifeless slab of meatletting you control and humiliate even the biggest and toughest street punk on the block with ease.)* How to take a strong, oversized man down easily… without using any fancy grappling or wrestling moves.
* The 8 tactical combat coordinates you must know to win a fierce encounter against any attackerincluding the horrendous Hollywood mistakes most people make that get them seriously hurt or killed. (Some of the normal tendencies you have are 100% wrong!)* How to break up the most common street attacks with a single, simple move. (Instantly “cancels out” anything an experienced street fighter can throw at you.)
* Exactly how to instantly put down anyone who walks up to you and grabs your shirt, ready to bash your face in. (This is the single most common attack in bars, parties, and other places where people with lots of “liquid courage” inside them cause trouble.)
* How to make someone who tries to choke you literally drown in his own spit. (Frankly, you have to see this one to believe it…it’s that incredible.)* How even a 105 pound girl can snap a big guy’s wrist or elbow like a stale pretzel rod.
* How to spin an attacker around when he grabs, pushes, or reaches…take his back and LIGHTS OUT!
* The “Shake & Bake” principle of aggression. This is how you can exponentially multiply the viciousness of ANY choke or joint lock.* What to do if your attacker is simply TOO BIG.
* How to inflict unbearable pain to shut off his brain while you end the fight.* Plus much, MUCH more…Including… How to control a bigger and stronger attacker’s entire body with one knuckle… A secret way (unknown to 99% of martial artists) to stop a 70 mph punch without blocking or evading it…
More From : Fighting