RSD Glenn Ackerman Energy Awareness Training
RSD Glenn Ackerman Energy Awareness Training
Filesize : 5.7 GB
Glenn Ackerman leads this fun, enlightening and life-changing 10-week online training program, where major shifts, recovery, and enlightenment take place. It is a totally new, unique and innovative concept developed and given by Glenn.
• Clear out and release all the stress of the week
• Free yourself from negative thoughts and feelings
• Let go of all your anxiety, worry and fears
• Reduce and delete emotional distress
• Remove success blocks and self-sabotage
• Feel empowered and energized
• Increase your self-confidence and personal power
• Dramatically increase your recovery from any addiction
• Experience the energy/ecstasy/empowerment process
• Feel the presence of higher power
Using the latest research and tools in spirituality, recovery, energy medicine and personal development, Glenn has created an amazing experience where you can relieve your stress, let go of negative or stuck energy and low-vibration frequencies, and then experience a profound shift as he raises your energy to a very high vibration. In this state, you will experience total bliss as you connect to your full potential self and become one with Divine power. Here, you are unlimited and anything is possible, so manifesting the life that you desire becomes easy and effortless.
Content of the Energy Transformation Program:
- What is high vibration and low vibration energy?
- How can you tell the difference between high vibration and low vibration energy?
- How can you detect holding patterns or a lock-in state of low vibration energy?
- How can you dissolve low vibration energy
- How can you resonate with and attract high vibration energy?
- How can you begin the work of energy transformation in your life? (1. meditation, 2. breathing, 3. mental, and 4. relaxation exercises)
Benefits of the Energy Transformation Program:
- You’ll develop energy awareness and energy consciousness
- You’ll be able to determine how much of yourself is high vibration energy versus low vibration energy
- You’ll be able to understand how both low vibration energy and high vibration energy affect you
- You’ll be able to determine which experiences from your past are currently attracting low vibration energy into your life
- You’ll be able to identify holding-patterns of low vibration energy that are currently preventing you from expanding and growing
- You’ll learn to release low-vibration holding patterns
- You’ll learn to resonate with high vibration energy and attract more high vibration energy into your life
- You’ll learn practices which will allow you to work on yourself on a daily basis wherever you are: meditative practice, breathing practice, relaxation practice, and mental work
What is HYPNOSIS – NLP?
Neuro-linguistic programming (NLP) is a technique used to provide clients with the tools to overcome certain life obstacles. NLP is in short, a way of helping people help themselves to reach a state of excellence, happiness and peace of mind.
NLP is a learning model devised by two American academics (Dr Richard Bandler and John Grinder) in the early 70s, who were fascinated by the relationship between language behaviour and excellence. They believed that by analysing the unconscious linguistic techniques used by successful people, they could produce ‘a recipe for excellence’ in which other people could consciously learn to apply said ‘successful techniques’.
What is NLP?
NLP stands for neuro-linguistic programming.
Neuro – All of our experience is gained from the neurological processes that govern our five senses: taste, touch, smell, sight and sound.
Linguistic – We make sense of these experiences through a set of filters, including language. The language we use can also affect the way we experience things.
Programming – This is a way of controlling the outcome of something. A person can use NLP to ‘predetermine excellence’ by adjusting the language we use.
To break it down, the science aspect is the process of extracting and learning the techniques. The art aspect is the act of applying the techniques to our own lives.
There are four ways NLP techniques are most commonly used:
to teach effective communication
to ensure continual personal development
to enhance learning
to encourage a greater enjoyment in life
NLP is used to teach us how changing our perception of the world can lead us to adjust and adapt our behaviours to live the life we want.
NLP and hypnotherapy
Hypnotherapists aim to induce a relaxed and receptive state (trance) in their clients in order to access the subconscious. Many of the obstacles that prohibit or limit a person’s experiences are deeply embedded in the subconscious, so by accessing the thought processes that usually remain hidden, hypnotherapists can work with clients to change the restrictive thought pattern and make room for positive development.
An NLP practitioner will look at your attitude, your language and how you use it, your understanding of relationships and your ability to build rapport, as well as the physical and emotional states that are best for accomplishing a task. Effective communication and perception of others and ourselves, will also be key focuses. All of these will be analysed and examined by the professional, so that a strategy for improving understanding, motivation, learning and memory can be formed.
Many hypnotherapists train in NLP to help improve their ability to communicate more effectively with their clients, as well as to help their clients communicate more effectively with themselves.
Salepage : RSD Glenn Ackerman Energy Awareness Training
More From Categories : HYPNOSIS – NLP