The Brain Evolution System
The Brain Evolution System
How to Double Your Ability to Learn, Think Creatively, Solve ANY Problem, And Enjoy Limitless Energy –
Just By Listening to Your CD Player!
A breakthrough “brain entrainment” system – that you can operate at home with nothing more than your CD player – “programs” your brain to think better, faster, and more creatively – based on proven neuro-science principles….
In the early 1990s, a team of trained psychologists made an amazing discovery.
They found that sound waves – all by themselves — could improve your brain’s ability to think, learn, create, and solve problems.
The researchers called this the “Mozart Effect” … because in their study, men and women who listened to a Mozart Sonata before taking an IQ test scored 8 to 9 points higher than men and women who hadn’t listened to the music.
The amazing conclusion: Simply listening to Mozart could actually improve IQ test results.
This is why today you hear about schools using Mozart to help kids learn math, and see “Mozart Effect” CDs being sold in catalogs to parents.
But here’s the really interesting part….
The Mozart Effect was purely accidental.
Mozart didn’t write his music to deliberately help people think better and more clearly.
The great 18th century composer had no clue that certain combinations of sounds stimulate different parts of the brain – sharpening information processing, altering mood, even improving cognition.
He was just trying to create great music. The fact that his sonata “jump started” the human brain’s ability to think was just a happy accident.
What if an elite team of scientists and audio production specialists deliberately set out to create sound recordings to achieve specific, measurable, actionable improvements in human thinking and mental function?
In fact, these experts have already discovered – after months of hard work and over a decade of extensive research — the precise combination of sounds that can help you:
* DOUBLE your ability to learn – improving both your comprehension and retention of new material.
* BREEZE through complicated reading matter — trade journals … reports … books … business magazines … and soak up the key information they contain like a sponge.
* RELIEVE tension-causing stress that makes you less effective at work … and replace it with a calm, rational, reasoned approach to problem solving.
* JUMP-START your creativity – so you can think “out of the box” — and generate ideas that dazzle your friends, family, colleagues, even your boss.
* SOLVE PROBLEMS in a fraction of the time it normally takes you – with far greater success and accuracy.
* UNLOCK your ability to invent new products … create lucrative new businesses … exploit exciting new profit opportunities … and build new revenue streams.
* ENJOY limitless energy and motivation …feel energetic and enthusiastic at the right times … enjoy a great night’s sleep every night … reduce your sleeping requirement.
* THINK like a GENIUS — know what it feels like to experience the creative vision of a Pablo Picasso … the insights of an Einstein … the innovation of an Edison … the wisdom of a Winston Churchill.
The bad news is: you can’t achieve all of these specific results just by listening to Mozart or other classical music.
That’s because – despite the “Mozart Effect” – these sounds were not deliberately constructed to achieve specific, tangible results.
The good news is we have developed a system with deliberately constructed audio waves to achieve all those effects and much more!!
NLP online course
So what is NLP?
NLP stands for Neuro-Linguistic Programming. Neuro refers to your neurology;
Linguistic refers to language; programming refers to how that neural language functions.
In other words, learning NLP is like learning the language of your own mind!
NLP is the study of excellent communication–both with yourself, and with others.
It was developed by modeling excellent communicators and therapists who got results with their clients.
NLP is a set of tools and techniques, but it is so much more than that.
It is an attitude and a methodology of knowing how to achieve your goals and get results
Salepage : The Brain Evolution System