The Email Academy from Mike Shreeve
The Email Academy from Mike Shreeve
Archive : The Email Academy from Mike Shreeve
A Proven Process For Becoming A Well Paid Email Writer
I’ve put together a template-based program focusing on the 5 major email disciplines to help you become a qualified email copywriter as soon as possible.
This is NOT a program where we teach you a bunch of theory about how to write an email pretty enough to get posted on the fridge.
This is a results-based implementation program specifically designed to launch your career as a working writer with a healthy full-time income (so you can put some food in the fridge).
For those of you who don’t care to write for clients, I’ll also show you how to use emails to sell your own stuff whenever you want.
The main focus of this program is the more than 40+ email templates—all of which you can use regardless of niche or industry—and the accompanying training that will show you how to turn those templates into assets for clients.
Specifically, I’ll show you:
- The five main specialties in the world of email copywriting (Product Launch, Autoresponder Drip Campaigns, Newsletters, Daily email, B2B Sales, and the Misc. category) and how to choose the one you’ll enjoy writing the most for clients . . .
- A complete knowledge transfer of the email copywriting fundamentals that I’ve learned 10+ years of putting food on my table (and then some) by getting people to buy my words . . .
- The exact methods I use to write emails that consistently deliver profitable results for clients and attract retainers anywhere from $4 – $12.5K per month . . .
- How to use the B2B Sales Emails to find your first client within 7 days (and in as little as 2-3 once you get the hang of it) and generate enough client work to go full-time within 90 days or less . . .
- What the “Big 5” mistakes most email writers make are and how to avoid them (getting this right is like skipping to the front of the line)
- A look inside the Life of a Freelancer and what you can expect lifestyle, income, and happiness levels-wise (knowing where you are headed is important when trying to get there)
- The 6 major mindset shifts that need to occur in order to land big email clients . . .
- Who the dream client is, where to find them, and how to convince them to hire you (PLUS: We’ll talk how to turn them into long term retainer level clients)
- The 3 most profitable niches to write for (and a few less profitable but still fun niches you may want to consider)
- The easiest way to build an email portfolio that attracts high paying clients (get this wrong and you’ll only attract price hagglers)
- A complete pricing guide for each of the 5 Major Email Disciplines and pricing advice on how to bundle for bigger paydays . . .
- Why clients LOVE “Self-Contained Offerings” and how to create them with ease . . .
- How I sold $25,000 worth of copywriting work in a single presentation (I’ll even give you a recording of the presentation you can copy and use for yourself) Why clients LOVE “Self-Contained Offerings” and how to create them with ease . . .
- How to get clients on just 15 minutes of effort per day (we call these Empire Builders . . . and they are AMAZING for busy people who need clients fast)
- Why the best email copywriters NEVER write emails until they’ve asked their clients this one important question . . . (HINT: If your client doesn’t know the answer to this question . . . RUN AWAY!)
- How to master the Blank Page and how to know what to say in each email no matter what your client is trying to sell . .
- How to find the “voice” of your emails by focusing your writing on the most important person in business (it’s probably not who you think)
- How to use advanced “Message Segmentation” to squeeze a little more revenue and profits for your client without having to be sleezy or send too many emails to the email list . . .
- I’ll show you how I use a simple Building Blocks System to “assemble” my emails rather than trying to write them from scratch (this beats writers block every time)
- The Science of Subject lines: How to double or even triple results for your clients by becoming a master Subject Line writer (if you like reading magazines you’re gonna love this)
- How to use the #1 most powerful email writing tool to increase results for yourself and your client (HINT: It’s what TV writers use to keep you coming back for more)
- How to tell stories in email—this is very different than how you tell stories in sales letters or social media . . .
- Why most email copywriters get the most important part of email writing wrong . . . (get this right and your client will love you forever)
- How to write Product Launch Sequence emails for: Static launches, PLF style launches, Webinar launches, and more . . . (not sure what any of that means? I’ll teach you in-depth about each of those so you can be the expert that clients rely on to generate sales)
- Why I LOVE behavior-based segmentation . . . and how you can add more results to your clients’ bottom line simply by rewriting a few of their existing emails (I love offering this quick win to clients)
- How to use emails to . . . find out what you should write in your next email (when I’m feeling lazy, this is what I do to have the emails practically write themselves)
- How to create an automated selling machine using emails—you can do this for your client or yourself—set it up once and let it run for months or even years (I have one automated sequence that still makes me sales and I wrote it in 2013)
- 9 “indoc emails” which help to turn strangers into fans, then customers, then evangelists for the brand sharing your business with others for FREE . . .
- How to write high-end newsletters for fancy pants professional businesses that HATE salesy language (big market, lots of need, big budgets)
- 4 types of weekly newsletters that any business can use to build audience and create sales . . .
- 15 daily email templates you can use to mimic my style and sales success (great for running a daily email without the smarm)
- How to use the Reciprocity Pack email set (with templates) to land high paying clients . . .
- 4 different B2B template packs (including follow-up sets) that turn a simple free email account into a multimillion sales generator when put in the right hands… I realize that sounds like a big claim, but once you see exactly what these template packs include and WHO they are for, you’ll see clearly how companies use these to land massive windfall deals in the millions of dollars . . .
- How to write: Affiliate Email sequences, Re-engagement Campaigns, Flash Sale Emails, and more (learning just these will put you in the top 1% of email writers)
- Client want you to do the tech side of email? We’ve got you covered with a COMPLETE module on just email tech from setting up to automating to segmentation (don’t worry, very few clients want you involved with the tech piece, but just in case… we’ve got the training to back you up)
- The Secrets of 6-Figure Writing Productivity: Anyone can write. Anyone can get paid to write. Only people who know how to be productive will hit 6-figures a year as a writer. I’ll show you how . . .
- How to turn your newly acquired email skills into $3k and $5k “bundle” packages that clients will happily pay for . . .
- Plus, a whole bunch more!
What You’ll Achieve
When You Order Today
Here’s my goals for you when you order Email Academy today:
- You master the craft of writing emails that sell in all 5 of the Major Email Disciplines
- You develop a daily habit of client getting (on just 15 minutes per day)
- You start adding more and more monthly retainer clients thanks to your ability to write emails that get results
Pretty simple, right?
It’s also going to be wildly profound for your Freelancing business when you’re able to move forward with confidence knowing that you can provide measurable results for clients and they’ll keep you on a more permanent basis as a result of that.
So, while it appears simple, it has profound implications, and that’s why it works.
Order Now And You’ll Also Receive:
Bonus #1 – The Daily Email Masterclass: How I Built A $1,000,000 Business With Daily Email
Of all the emails you’ll learn about in this program, the daily email has a special place in my heart.
When I pitch it to qualified prospects, the promise I make is that incorporating the daily email will at minimum, double their sales.
I am confident in making this promise because I have seen it happen time and time again over the course of my career.
The daily has done that and more for me as well, and in this masterclass I will walk you down the exact path I followed to get there.
The secrets I’ll be sharing haven’t been a part of any previous trainings, and I’m not sure if I’ll include them in any other program but this one.
If you are currently using the daily email in your own business (or you plan to in the future, which I highly recommend you do), I guarantee this class will lift your profit potential considerably.
And if you only want to offer it to clients, you’ll get a behind the scenes look at what it really takes to make one of the most lucrative email writing specialties work for you.
Bonus #2 – Advanced Email Copywriting With A-list Copywriters (The Interview Series)
We’ve collected some of the greatest minds in today’s copywriting industry and let them spill their secrets.
In-Depth Interviews with:
- David Garfinkle “The World’s Greatest Copywriting Coach”
- Chris Orzechowski on Writing for Ecommerce
- Jimmy Parents on Email Persuasion Secrets
- And more . . .
We’re gathering more interviews all the time with some of today’s best copywriters and I’ll make sure that when we do, we’ll add them to your program free of charge.
Order Before Midnight On September 10th
And You’ll Also Receive:
Fast Action Bonus #1 – Live List Building Case Study
A few months ago I recorded myself while I built a brand new list building funnel from scratch.
But there was a catch…
I wanted to build an email list while selling services for $3,000 and $5,000 at a time.
In other words, I wanted to earn money while building the list at the same time.
It took about 6 days to make my first $3,000 sale and since I recorded it all live, a small handful of people have gone on to replicate that same process and build a list of their own.
If you order Email Academy before midnight September 10th, I’ll include access to that training for FREE as a Fast Action Taker bonus.
Whether you use the training to build a list for yourself, or you use those skills to build email lists for your clients, having the over the shoulder view of how to get it done will be priceless.
THE ENTREPRENEUR’S GUIDE TO SCALING TO 7 FIGURES (AND BEYOND)
How to Use The R.O.I Method to
Generate More High-Quality Leads and Close Sales Quickly…
If you’re a 6 or 7+-figure entrepreneur, who sells (or wants to sell) high-ticket, high-value products or services…. that cost more than $1K…
…then I want to introduce you to The R.O.I. Method. The method works specifically for selling High Ticket offers and allows you to quickly monetize your audience, consistently generate new, quality leads, & start a chain reaction of growth in your business to generate more sales in less time.
R.O.I. stands for Relevancy, Omnipresence, and Intimacy. Watch the video below to get started learning how they work together to create “The Nuclear Effect” in your business…..
What is Internet marketing?
Internet marketing is an all-inclusive term for marketing products and services online. This includes a variety of methods and platforms for communicating with customers, such as website, email, social media, and online advertising.
Learn more about internet marketing, its role and importance in business, and how to use it to your benefit.
What Is Internet Marketing?
Internet marketing refers to the strategies used to market products and services online and through other digital means. These can include a variety of online platforms, tools, and content delivery systems, such as:
Website content and design
Sponsorships and paid promotions
While internet marketing’s apparent purpose is to sell goods and services, or advertising over the internet, it’s not the only reason a business will do it.
A company may be marketing online to communicate a message about itself (building its brand) or to conduct research. Online marketing can also be an effective way to identify a target market, discover a marketing segment’s wants and needs, build long-term relationships with customers, or establish authority and expertise within an industry.
I was in a David Bowie cover band in high school. I used to steal Goosebumps books from my elementary school teacher’s corner library and keep them hidden in my desk. Then at the end of the year, I’d sneak them back without anyone being the wiser. One time, I fought wildland fire in a little town called Eagle, Alaska. I used to work as a hired gun of the copywriting variety. I once wrote over 1,000,000 words of sales copy in 10 months. Then I stopped wanting to make deer urine supplement manufacturers money. So I started writing fiction under pen names. Somehow I make a living at it.
More From Categories : Internet Marketing Courses