Thinking For A Change from Michael Breen
Thinking For A Change from Michael Breen
Archive : Thinking For A Change from Michael Breen
- How writing a “secret” list will completely transform your life and your thinking… this one list could change your life overnight!
- Why following the ridiculous repetitive advice in personal development books will lock you into an endless loop of failure and frustration
- How to quickly and easily cancel out “bad” thinking… and finally take control of your mind
- What nearly all of Michael’s famous celebrity clients are doing wrong and how you can “free” yourself from this limitation… you get to benefit from their mistakes and get results faster, quicker and easier.
- Why 99% of all NLP, Personal Development and Hypnosis trainers totally miss the boat when it comes to the “unconscious” mind (Michael sets this right in the first hour of the program)
- How completing the first assignment Michael gives on this program will increase the chances of you achieving your goals.
- Make changes at an accelerated pace by quickly and easily “cancelling” out the emotional charge that comes with the stories (and lies) you keep telling yourself.
- “Short Cut” thinking strategies you can learn to use immediately… no matter what situation you are in.
- The secret questions you can ask yourself to create a massive shift in your thinking … and your life
- Exactly how to identify autopilot programs and habits that have been holding you back and what to do instead.
- Why it’s important to use 3×5 cards when doing ‘real’ thinking…
- The “secrets” to leveraging your worst experiences and problems to move you further and faster towards your goals… and how Michael used his failures to get to where he is today.
- How just few small changes in your thinking can lead to exponential results in your life… it really doesn’t take much at all to see big changes in every part of your life.
- How to “reactivate” dead, forgotten and lost resources from your past… this is the fastest way to build up your confidence and belief in yourself.
- The most overlooked “hidden” reason why most people don’t get what they want… (Hint its got to do with what you say vs. what you actually do)
- Watch as Michael “flushes” out the real reason people don’t get what they want in the live active coaching ‘hot seats’
- Why you create stories and WHY you’re afraid of verbalizing what you want… this one concept alone is worth the price of the entire program.
- A proven and wildly effective way to “get out of your head” … a lot of people tell you that you need to get out of your head, but Michael actually shows you how to do this.
- Why you really don’t need to get over your mental block and limiting beliefs in order to get what you want… in fact Michael will demonstrate why there is no such thing as a mental block.
- What a professor of mathematics can show you about identifying and magnifying all the advantages you have in your life… even the ones you have log forgotten about.
- How Michaels 40 minute session on the Framing tool will help you interrogate every pattern, limiting belief and habit that is no longer serving you… in just a few minutes
- 2 overlooked questions you can ask yourself that will almost magically open up new possibilities and opportunities… it works every single time you ask the questions.
- How to avoid the “half-formed” goals disease (this is the main reason why most people never achieve their goals)… and a quick and easy way to ensure you always have enough clarity on your goals
- Why you should never try to communicate with your unconscious and what to do instead
- Why your fear of loss is stopping you from creating a life of your choosing…
- A sneaky way to use your body to identify when you are running autopilot programs
- A surprisingly easy way to make change a certainty. It has to do with making the “signal” value of your change stronger than the “signal” value of your BS story.
- An almost fool proof way to ensure that you’re the one programming your mind…and how to permanently put an end to being programmed by the media, your past and others around you.
- The secret technique all successful people use to get things done… and how the personal development industry is stopping you form mastering this technique.
- The one question to ask yourself that almost guarantees that you’ll have a better future
- And so much more !
What is HYPNOSIS – NLP?
Neuro-linguistic programming (NLP) is a technique used to provide clients with the tools to overcome certain life obstacles. NLP is in short, a way of helping people help themselves to reach a state of excellence, happiness and peace of mind.
NLP is a learning model devised by two American academics (Dr Richard Bandler and John Grinder) in the early 70s, who were fascinated by the relationship between language behaviour and excellence. They believed that by analysing the unconscious linguistic techniques used by successful people, they could produce ‘a recipe for excellence’ in which other people could consciously learn to apply said ‘successful techniques’.
What is NLP?
NLP stands for neuro-linguistic programming.
Neuro – All of our experience is gained from the neurological processes that govern our five senses: taste, touch, smell, sight and sound.
Linguistic – We make sense of these experiences through a set of filters, including language. The language we use can also affect the way we experience things.
Programming – This is a way of controlling the outcome of something. A person can use NLP to ‘predetermine excellence’ by adjusting the language we use.
To break it down, the science aspect is the process of extracting and learning the techniques. The art aspect is the act of applying the techniques to our own lives.
There are four ways NLP techniques are most commonly used:
to teach effective communication
to ensure continual personal development
to enhance learning
to encourage a greater enjoyment in life
NLP is used to teach us how changing our perception of the world can lead us to adjust and adapt our behaviours to live the life we want.
NLP and hypnotherapy
Hypnotherapists aim to induce a relaxed and receptive state (trance) in their clients in order to access the subconscious. Many of the obstacles that prohibit or limit a person’s experiences are deeply embedded in the subconscious, so by accessing the thought processes that usually remain hidden, hypnotherapists can work with clients to change the restrictive thought pattern and make room for positive development.
An NLP practitioner will look at your attitude, your language and how you use it, your understanding of relationships and your ability to build rapport, as well as the physical and emotional states that are best for accomplishing a task. Effective communication and perception of others and ourselves, will also be key focuses. All of these will be analysed and examined by the professional, so that a strategy for improving understanding, motivation, learning and memory can be formed.
Many hypnotherapists train in NLP to help improve their ability to communicate more effectively with their clients, as well as to help their clients communicate more effectively with themselves.
Salepage : Thinking For A Change from Michael Breen
Michael Breen was born near Aylesbury in the UK, grew up in Yemen, Germany, England and Scotland. He studied English Literature and Linguistics at the University of Edinburgh and, after graduating, worked for several years on an oil rig in the North Sea. He has spent most of his adult life in South Korea, first as a freelance reporter writing for The Washington Times and The Guardian, then as a consultant advising companies on North Korea, and later running his own public relations firm. He lives in Seoul
More From Categories : HYPNOSIS – NLP