Virtual Assistant Mastery by Tom Hunt
Virtual Assistant Mastery by Tom Hunt
Module #1 – Introduction To Online Business Outsourcing & Virtual Assistants
- The Inner Game Of Outsourcing: What I learnt from 5 years of building relationships with VA’s
- Understand the global market forces that now allow us to build strong virtual teams
- Why most entrepreneurs are not actually entrepreneurs
- The Importance Of Systems: A McDonald’s Case Study
Module #2 – Understanding Exactly What To Outsource
- What you NEVER let a new virtual assistant do in your business (before you have done this yourself)
- You have to train your VA for 2 weeks before they start properly right? WRONG! Learn how you can get them started with adding value to your business on day 1
- The ROI Generator – Step by step process to give VA task in spare time to guarantee ROI on salary
- Not sure if you’ll have enough work for your VA? No worries: 101 “Outsourceable” Tasks: Never Have An Idle Assistant Again
- The Task Delegator: Know EXACTLY Which Tasks You Should/Shouldn’t Be Doing
Module #3 – Hiring the Perfect Virtual Assistant
- Are you tired of hiring VA’s only to realise two weeks later that they aren’t generating you an ROI? Learn the simple 5 step recruitment process we used to hire 83 awesome VA’s for over 30 businesses in 3 months
- “The Truth Serum” question sequence taken from Fortune 500 company interviews that automatically distinguishes between A and B VA’s
- How to identify the CV of an A VA from a B VA in 30 seconds flat (even if you have no recruitment experience)
- Reference Checking Template – Copy and paste this email to the references of a VA to automatically extract the information you need to make your hiring decision
Module #4 – Ultimate Onboarding
- The McDonald’s Method – How to indoctrinated and on board your VA in 2 hours flat (without you being present)
- What NEVER to say to your VA in their first 2 weeks of work (Trust me, I’ve messed up here many times!)
- The truth about VA productivity: how to set your VA up for success
- Job Offer Letter Template – How to make your new VA feel special and part of something much greater than themselves
- New Joiner Process Template – Layout of one of the most important processes in your business for you to swipe and deploy
Module #5 – Managing For Ultimate Productivity
- How to develop your VA Manager into a VA Leader
- The RIGHT and the WRONG way to give bonuses (And why cash is the last bonus type you should consider)
- Understand the culture of Filipino VA featuring my VA manager: Zandro WARNING: Ignore the Filipino “13th Month” rule at your peril – Understand exactly what this rule means for your business and your team.
- An exhaustive list of all Filipino Bank Holidays – Know when your team can and shouldn’t be working
- Opening & Closing Shift Procedures – Keep your team on track each and everyday
- Module #6 – Scaling Your Virtual Empire
- How to know exactly when you need to expand your team (And what type of VA you need to hire)
- How to create a magnetic “in person” team spirit; virtually
- Why & how to set communication procedures (So you don’t get interrupted 24/7)
- The most important virtual working tools that you cannot live without (If you want to build an efficient team)
- Plus, how to train your VA manager for recruitment excellence to maintain (If not increase!) your VA quality
- Organization Chart Template – Copy, paste and update with your team so everyone knows EXACTLY where they stand
Module #7 – Va Process Precision
- Understand the importance of repeatable, documented processes in your business
- Learn how to build the ultimate Working Procedure (and why this will mean that you don’t actually have to train anyone. ever. again)
- Understand how to store and track all of your Working Procedures to enable streamlined processes
- Working Procedure Template – Starting point for the documentation of all of your core processes
- The Full Working Procedure for #1 New & Noteworthy Podcast, Twitter Growth, Customer Support, Link Building, Podcast Interview Getting, Blog Commenting
- Working Procedure Tracking Master – A must have for any business system developing and streamlining multiple processes
What is HYPNOSIS – NLP?
Neuro-linguistic programming (NLP) is a technique used to provide clients with the tools to overcome certain life obstacles. NLP is in short, a way of helping people help themselves to reach a state of excellence, happiness and peace of mind.
NLP is a learning model devised by two American academics (Dr Richard Bandler and John Grinder) in the early 70s, who were fascinated by the relationship between language behaviour and excellence. They believed that by analysing the unconscious linguistic techniques used by successful people, they could produce ‘a recipe for excellence’ in which other people could consciously learn to apply said ‘successful techniques’.
What is NLP?
NLP stands for neuro-linguistic programming.
Neuro – All of our experience is gained from the neurological processes that govern our five senses: taste, touch, smell, sight and sound.
Linguistic – We make sense of these experiences through a set of filters, including language. The language we use can also affect the way we experience things.
Programming – This is a way of controlling the outcome of something. A person can use NLP to ‘predetermine excellence’ by adjusting the language we use.
To break it down, the science aspect is the process of extracting and learning the techniques. The art aspect is the act of applying the techniques to our own lives.
There are four ways NLP techniques are most commonly used:
to teach effective communication
to ensure continual personal development
to enhance learning
to encourage a greater enjoyment in life
NLP is used to teach us how changing our perception of the world can lead us to adjust and adapt our behaviours to live the life we want.
NLP and hypnotherapy
Hypnotherapists aim to induce a relaxed and receptive state (trance) in their clients in order to access the subconscious. Many of the obstacles that prohibit or limit a person’s experiences are deeply embedded in the subconscious, so by accessing the thought processes that usually remain hidden, hypnotherapists can work with clients to change the restrictive thought pattern and make room for positive development.
An NLP practitioner will look at your attitude, your language and how you use it, your understanding of relationships and your ability to build rapport, as well as the physical and emotional states that are best for accomplishing a task. Effective communication and perception of others and ourselves, will also be key focuses. All of these will be analysed and examined by the professional, so that a strategy for improving understanding, motivation, learning and memory can be formed.
Many hypnotherapists train in NLP to help improve their ability to communicate more effectively with their clients, as well as to help their clients communicate more effectively with themselves.
Salepage : Virtual Assistant Mastery by Tom Hunt
More From Categories : HYPNOSIS – NLP